Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and inventions ideas something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of InventHelp New Products and not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year and inventor ideas therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as possible.